- Wide measurement range 1 x 10-4 to 1,000 Torr
- 1.3 x 10-4 to 1,333 mbar 1.3 x 10-2 Pa to 133 kPa
- Built-in digital OLED display, two setpoint relays, linear, log-linear, non-linear analog outputs, and RS232/485 communications are all included in the standard module
- Also a lower cost, direct drop-in plug-compatible replacement for the Granville-Phillips® Mini-Convectron® module
- Monitor your vacuum system from atmosphere to 1 x 10-4 Torr with a single gauge
- Bright, sharp and clear digital OLED graphical display is extremely easy to read and allows for a wide viewing angle
- Significant savings for you No changes to your process Use your existing hardware, cables, and software
CVM201 Convection-Enhanced Pirani Gauge
CVM201 Super Bee is a convection enhanced Pirani vacuum gauge module with a built-in controller and OLED display. It also provides process control signals and RS232/RS485 serial communications.
The pressure measurement range of the CVM201 is 1.00E-04 to 1,000 Torr. CVM201 is available with various fittings including 1/8 in. NPT male, 1/2 in. O.D. Tube (O-ring compression), NW16KF, NW25KF, NW40KF, 1/4 in. Cajon 4VCR, 1/2 in. Cajon 8VCR, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat and 2 3/4 in. Conflat.
The sensor inside CVM201 Super BeeTM module incorporates numerous design enhancements compared to other traditional convection vacuum gauges. Temperature compensation has been moved out of the vacuum environment and placed around the outside of the vacuum gauge tube. This has eliminated a dozen or so unnecessary parts and welds, significantly increasing the reliability, providing optimal vacuum measurement while reducing cost. The improved mechanical strength results in a highly robust vacuum gauge less susceptible to mechanical shock and vibration. Other design features include reduced internal volume and significant reduction of internal surface area resulting in faster pump-down and less outgassing. A fine mesh screen in the gauge inlet port helps prevent particulate contamination from entering the gauge. The gauge is shielded against RF interference.
These, and other, design features add up to a highly reliable convection enhanced Pirani vacuum gauge with significant cost savings that are passed on to the user.
The CVM201 Super Bee provides the basic signal conditioning required to turn the gauge into a complete measuring instrument. Similar feature filled design philosophy is incorporated into the module electronics. The CVM201 Super Bee provides non-linear or log-linear and linear analog outputs, two setpoint relays and RS232/485 serial communications. A built-in OLED digital display provides the measured pressure values and provides for a convenient user interface for setup and operation of the vacuum gauge.
The biggest cost savings is from manufacturing a single model, with all possible options, instead of making dozens of different pc boards and models. And you don't have to give up one feature to get another you want.